Concept Development - Phase 1
Concept Development - Phase 1
This plan aims to thoroughly conceptualize your invention through professional digital illustrations and photorealistic renderings.
- Hand-drawn conceptual studies (Quantity 3)
- Final concept design digitally mastered in sketching software. (Finished Renderings)
- Deliverables: PDF and PowerPoint Presentation of Research Materials and Product Design in Conceptual Form
- Includes 3 Meetings with our product designers and engineers
Electronics (If applicable)
- Analysis of similar products in the market
- Analysis of electronics needed
Delivery Estimate: 3-4 Weeks after Kickoff meeting for Initial Concept Studies
$4,250.00 – $10,500.00
included in this plan
• Final concept design digitally mastered in sketching software. (Finished Renderings)
• Deliverables: PDF and PowerPoint Presentation of Research Materials and Product Design in Conceptual Form
• Include 3 Meetings with our product designers and engineers
• Analysis of direct & indirect
• Analysis of similar products in the market (If Applicable)
• Analysis of electronics needed (If Applicable)
why choose this plan?
Visualize Your Idea
Refine Your Idea
Concept Development – Phase 1 faqs
That’s our favorite question. Lime Design is a business, but we take great pride in our work – we personally invest ourselves into each and every project to ensure the highest quality.
We have well over 60 years of experience and we work fast. Many design firms will take months, if not years. We aim to have a functioning prototype in your hands within weeks and help you get product patents, marketing materials, aid in a manufacturing process, and more. We take the service a bit further than other product design businesses and cover just about every aspect of the product development process.
Not at all! While we may be based in South Florida, we’ve worked with clients all over the world using conference call software such as Google Meets & Zoom to keep you up to date on the progress of your project. If our physical presence is needed for the project, we’ll even fly out to your location and hand-deliver the result if need be.
Absolutely! We sign an NDA with you right away to absolutely ensure that your idea remains yours. We respect the confidentiality of each and every client and idea to the utmost, so please rest assured, our lips are sealed.
Yes, we offer various patent protection aid for your ideas such as drawings, writings, and designs. We closely work with a few trusted patent attorneys to help you patent your idea, ensuring that it remains yours and yours alone.
There are 3 main types of patents.
Utility Patent | Design Patent | Plant Patents
Once you have an idea for a product, it’s a good idea to get a provisional patent. This patent will protect you for a year but then after this time, you have to apply for a real patent. Such as a design patent, utility patent, or plant patent. These patents will protect your idea for 15-25 years.
Yes, we’ve taken a lot of our client’s products to manufacturers. We are in contact with a vast amount of manufacturers. When it comes time to manufacture your product we will go through all our manufacturers and compare apples to apples to find you the best price.